It is Sunday night and that means another Brain Dump for you. This is where I look back as well as look forward. With a dump you never know what you are going to get. HAHA! Sorry but the truth.
1. Church was 49 minutes today. It was fresh, the music good, the pastor short and sweet. When churches don’t repeat themselves 4 – 5 times in one service it is ReFreShInG!!! Keep it real! good job guys! (Side note: my wife is the music pastor so I may be a bit partial but she is freaking hot!)
2. My day job as corporate business manager for a new start engineering company has been interesting the past couple of weeks. Really been focusing on marketing and if we get half of what we are looking at we will have to double the size of our company.
3. Been working on my idea to Change the World One Family at a Time. This could really come together and I am looking for a few people to start workign with me in pulling this off.
4. My fantasy team really kicked butt today. I am looking really strong. It is great having Brady as QB. He is amazing.
5. Online earnings are looking better. YPN is down a bit but other income streams are rising as expected.
6. I have been preparing a bit for Christmas. Getting my blogs and various income streams going strong. This is going to be the best year yet for online income and I will increase my market share.
7. Boise State is up 21 – 17. I hope they open it up pretty soon. Spoke a little soon. It is now 28 – 17.
Hey Add me as a Favorite on Technorati. I am trying to break 100.