There have been 17 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years with 7 complaints closed in last 12 months.
Factors that raised PaySimple’s rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 17 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
- According to the company there is a string of fraudulent SPAM emails being circulated that direct people to open PaySimple accounts in order to act as collection agents for a foreign company. The email directs the person to obtain a PaySimple account and then give the user name and password to the foreign company so that large sums of money can be deposited and then transferred less a commission. If you receive one of these emails, forward the email, including all header information, to the FTC at firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference case #9222886 in the subject line.
From the PaySimple.com website:
- Accept credit & debit cards, eChecks and ACH payments; in person,
- by phone, or on your website
- Set up auto-recurring billing
- Send electronic invoices
- Manage customer information
- See cash flow easily
PaySimple Merchant Account Products & Services
This company provides an on-demand Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables small businesses to bill, collect, and manage their customer payments under one system. Services include recurring billing, email invoicing, web/telephone payments, ACH direct debit, EFTs and direct deposits, credit card processing, e-check processing, check conversion, business software/shopping cart integration.